It is the festival season of the year. So put your best foot forward this Diwali & of course we @iDreamShoes are here to aid you guys to be well prepared this sparkling festival.
We are providing you a total full proof solution for your Happy Feet. This time I’ll be talking more with pictures & less with words so that you can be all set in minutes. Vroom!!
Now as it is always said Ladies first..
- Saree : Ladies if you plan to go traditional wearing a saree, match it with metallic or embellished sandals that go much with the festive flavor
- Pallazo Suits: Pair these wide legged beauties with much in trend kolhapuris or mojaris & yes! you are ready to slay!
- Lehenga : Rock your priceless possession with ornamented stilletoes, strap sandals or wedges. Get all the eyes rolling on you ❤
- Crop top with skirt : You can never go wrong wearing a trendy peeptoe with this trendy outfit. Girl you will outshine everything!!
- Indian suits : Adorn them with kolhapuris, mojaris or sandals, they won’t miss to impress. People will keep admiring you.
& then for Men too, we have some great ideas..
- Shirt-Pants with Nehru Jacket : For guys who don’t wanna go too traditional, here is your pick. Team it up with brogues or pointed loafers & you are done.
- Kurta Payjama : Rock this traditional look with sandals, kolhapuris or shoes!!
- Bandhgala suit : You will slay in this look at Diwali parties.. Adorn correct loafers, formal shoes or punjabi jooti to make a statement..
- Dhoti Kurta : The most authentic wear for men from our Incredible India. This attire paired with traditional Indian footwear like Kolhapuris or Punjabi Jootis will make you stand apart from rest!
iDreamShoes wishes you all a very HAPPY DIWALI!! May the festival of light adds sparkles of joy to your life!